Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len and Marcus Morris fined, Lakers' Nick Young suspended
Young took umbrage with the the foul, which saw Len basically smack him in the face, and got up pushing and throwing punches.
More about the entire incident can be read here.
Thursday the NBA handed out its punishment for the kerfuffle, deciding to fine Len and Suns teammate Marcus Morris while suspending Young for one game.
Len, a rookie, will be docked $15,000, while Morris, in his third season, was fined $25,000.
Young will be forced to miss one game without pay, and it will occur Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers face the Celtics in Boston.
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.