Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len and Marcus Morris fined, Lakers' Nick Young suspended
Young took umbrage with the the foul, which saw Len basically smack him in the face, and got up pushing and throwing punches.
More about the entire incident can be read here.
Thursday the NBA handed out its punishment for the kerfuffle, deciding to fine Len and Suns teammate Marcus Morris while suspending Young for one game.
Len, a rookie, will be docked $15,000, while Morris, in his third season, was fined $25,000.
Young will be forced to miss one game without pay, and it will occur Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers face the Celtics in Boston.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.