Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len and Marcus Morris fined, Lakers' Nick Young suspended
Young took umbrage with the the foul, which saw Len basically smack him in the face, and got up pushing and throwing punches.
More about the entire incident can be read here.
Thursday the NBA handed out its punishment for the kerfuffle, deciding to fine Len and Suns teammate Marcus Morris while suspending Young for one game.
Len, a rookie, will be docked $15,000, while Morris, in his third season, was fined $25,000.
Young will be forced to miss one game without pay, and it will occur Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers face the Celtics in Boston.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.