Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len and Marcus Morris fined, Lakers' Nick Young suspended
Young took umbrage with the the foul, which saw Len basically smack him in the face, and got up pushing and throwing punches.
More about the entire incident can be read here.
Thursday the NBA handed out its punishment for the kerfuffle, deciding to fine Len and Suns teammate Marcus Morris while suspending Young for one game.
Len, a rookie, will be docked $15,000, while Morris, in his third season, was fined $25,000.
Young will be forced to miss one game without pay, and it will occur Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers face the Celtics in Boston.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.