Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Phoenix Suns' Alex Len and Marcus Morris fined, Lakers' Nick Young suspended
Young took umbrage with the the foul, which saw Len basically smack him in the face, and got up pushing and throwing punches.
More about the entire incident can be read here.
Thursday the NBA handed out its punishment for the kerfuffle, deciding to fine Len and Suns teammate Marcus Morris while suspending Young for one game.
Len, a rookie, will be docked $15,000, while Morris, in his third season, was fined $25,000.
Young will be forced to miss one game without pay, and it will occur Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers face the Celtics in Boston.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.