The Pulse: Phoenix Suns done without Eric Bledsoe
Monday, we asked you if Eric Bledsoe's absence spelled doom for the Suns' playoff hopes.
A total of 416 votes were submitted, and it appears there isn't much optimism without the former Clipper sharing the backcourt with Goran Dragic.
Two-hundred and three votes, or 49 percent, went to "Yes, they need him too much," while "No, the team is still good without him" garnered just 51 votes, or 12 percent.
As it turns out, there are more people in a "wait-and-see" mode than there are who believe the team will be just fine without its second point guard.
If the playoffs started Tuesday, the Suns' 21-16 record would be good enough to earn them a spot in the dance. However, if their recently-concluded 1-4 road trip is any indication, life without Bledsoe may indeed be a struggle.
- An open letter to Eric Bledsoe
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.