The Pulse: Phoenix Suns done without Eric Bledsoe
Monday, we asked you if Eric Bledsoe's absence spelled doom for the Suns' playoff hopes.
A total of 416 votes were submitted, and it appears there isn't much optimism without the former Clipper sharing the backcourt with Goran Dragic.
Two-hundred and three votes, or 49 percent, went to "Yes, they need him too much," while "No, the team is still good without him" garnered just 51 votes, or 12 percent.
As it turns out, there are more people in a "wait-and-see" mode than there are who believe the team will be just fine without its second point guard.
If the playoffs started Tuesday, the Suns' 21-16 record would be good enough to earn them a spot in the dance. However, if their recently-concluded 1-4 road trip is any indication, life without Bledsoe may indeed be a struggle.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.