The Pulse: Phoenix Suns done without Eric Bledsoe
Monday, we asked you if Eric Bledsoe's absence spelled doom for the Suns' playoff hopes.
A total of 416 votes were submitted, and it appears there isn't much optimism without the former Clipper sharing the backcourt with Goran Dragic.
Two-hundred and three votes, or 49 percent, went to "Yes, they need him too much," while "No, the team is still good without him" garnered just 51 votes, or 12 percent.
As it turns out, there are more people in a "wait-and-see" mode than there are who believe the team will be just fine without its second point guard.
If the playoffs started Tuesday, the Suns' 21-16 record would be good enough to earn them a spot in the dance. However, if their recently-concluded 1-4 road trip is any indication, life without Bledsoe may indeed be a struggle.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 11NBA insider Chris Broussard dicsusses the NBA playoff race.