Updated Jan 10, 2014 - 1:10 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe undergoes successful surgery
The procedure was performed in Phoenix by team doctor and surgeon Thomas Carter. The team says Bledsoe will immediately begin a recovery and rehabilitation program and has hope that he may be able to return at some point in the season's second half.
And according to Arizona Sports 98.7's John Gambadoro, that's precisely what's going to happen.
Bledsoe will return this season because his meniscus was removed not repaired. So 4-6 week to return.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo987) January 10, 2014
In his first year with the Suns, Bledsoe has averaged 18 points, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds in 24 games.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org