Updated Jan 10, 2014 - 1:10 pm
Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe undergoes successful surgery
The procedure was performed in Phoenix by team doctor and surgeon Thomas Carter. The team says Bledsoe will immediately begin a recovery and rehabilitation program and has hope that he may be able to return at some point in the season's second half.
And according to Arizona Sports 98.7's John Gambadoro, that's precisely what's going to happen.
Bledsoe will return this season because his meniscus was removed not repaired. So 4-6 week to return.— John Gambadoro (@Gambo987) January 10, 2014
In his first year with the Suns, Bledsoe has averaged 18 points, 5.8 assists and 4.3 rebounds in 24 games.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.