Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 10:51 pm
Leandro Barbosa struggles in return to Phoenix Suns
Despite excelling in eight games in the Brazilian league (NBB) and averaging 20.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and shooting 50 percent from 3-point range, Barbosa struggled in his return to the NBA and Phoenix Suns after tearing his left ACL while with the Boston Celtics in February.
Barbosa scored three points on 1-of-6 shooting while dishing three assists and grabbing three rebounds in Wednesday's 104-103 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves. But while Barbosa's stat line was rather pedestrian, his health shouldn't be a concern -- he showed flashes of the speed and explosiveness that made him a fan favorite in his first go-around with Phoenix.
- More third quarter struggles thwart Suns' attempt to win at Golden State: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?