Phoenix Suns 2013 attendance worst in Western Conference
Perhaps it's due to the low expectations set at the outset of the season, the lack of big names on the roster or a hangover from three playoff-less seasons, but the Suns attendance was the worst in the Western Conference in the 2013 portion of the 2013-14 season.
Ranking 27th overall in attendance among NBA teams, the Suns averaged just 14,339 fans per game in their first 15 at US Airways Center, which is 75.8 percent capacity. Only the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers have recorded worse attendance this
Currently seventh in the Western Conference standings, the Suns won't have to worry about attendance until Jan. 15, as they are set to begin a five-game road trip Tuesday in Chicago, the city with the NBA's best attendance in 2013-14.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org