Phoenix Suns 2013 attendance worst in Western Conference
Perhaps it's due to the low expectations set at the outset of the season, the lack of big names on the roster or a hangover from three playoff-less seasons, but the Suns attendance was the worst in the Western Conference in the 2013 portion of the 2013-14 season.
Ranking 27th overall in attendance among NBA teams, the Suns averaged just 14,339 fans per game in their first 15 at US Airways Center, which is 75.8 percent capacity. Only the Milwaukee Bucks, Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers have recorded worse attendance this
Currently seventh in the Western Conference standings, the Suns won't have to worry about attendance until Jan. 15, as they are set to begin a five-game road trip Tuesday in Chicago, the city with the NBA's best attendance in 2013-14.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?