Suns' 116-100 win over the Bucks: By the numbers
The Phoenix Suns rebounded from a tough 99-91 loss Thursday night with a convincing 116-100 victory over the hapless Milwaukee Bucks at US Airways Center. Here's a look back at the 16-point rout by the numbers.
3:With the win, Phoenix moved to 3-1 at home in 2013-14 against Eastern Conference opponents. It's only loss came in a 100-98 heartbreaking defeat at the hands of the Brooklyn Nets.
5:Gerald Green started for the second consecutive game and recorded a career-high five steals. Green also had a season-high 24 points.
6:Suns forward Channing Frye knocked down a season-high six three-point shots. He finished with 22 points and seven rebounds.
8:Eric Bledsoe missed his eighth game of the season Saturday night due to a right knee sprain. The Suns announced that Bledsoe would undergo further evaluation later in the week.
13Marcus Morris had seven points off the bench for Phoenix, but still continues to be in a little bit of a shooting slump from the field. In his last three games, Morris has shot just 13 percent (3-of-23).
20:Saturday's 16-point win marks the 20th of the season for Phoenix. Last season, the Suns didn't reach the 20-win mark until Feb. 27.
23:15Point guard Goran Dragic contributed to the win with 15 points and six assists, but didn't score his first basket until the final 45 seconds of the first half.
26:The Suns forced a season-high 25 turnovers against the Bucks. The 26 giveaways were also a season-high for Milwaukee.
33-14If there was a negative in Phoenix's victory Saturday, it was how Jeff Hornacek's squad closed quarter. In the last two minutes of each frame, the Bucks outscored the Suns 33-14.
100:With 116 points against the Bucks, the Suns have now scored at least 100 points in each of their last nine home wins.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.