Suns' 116-100 win over the Bucks: By the numbers
The Phoenix Suns rebounded from a tough 99-91 loss Thursday night with a convincing 116-100 victory over the hapless Milwaukee Bucks at US Airways Center. Here's a look back at the 16-point rout by the numbers.
3:With the win, Phoenix moved to 3-1 at home in 2013-14 against Eastern Conference opponents. It's only loss came in a 100-98 heartbreaking defeat at the hands of the Brooklyn Nets.
5:Gerald Green started for the second consecutive game and recorded a career-high five steals. Green also had a season-high 24 points.
6:Suns forward Channing Frye knocked down a season-high six three-point shots. He finished with 22 points and seven rebounds.
8:Eric Bledsoe missed his eighth game of the season Saturday night due to a right knee sprain. The Suns announced that Bledsoe would undergo further evaluation later in the week.
13Marcus Morris had seven points off the bench for Phoenix, but still continues to be in a little bit of a shooting slump from the field. In his last three games, Morris has shot just 13 percent (3-of-23).
20:Saturday's 16-point win marks the 20th of the season for Phoenix. Last season, the Suns didn't reach the 20-win mark until Feb. 27.
23:15Point guard Goran Dragic contributed to the win with 15 points and six assists, but didn't score his first basket until the final 45 seconds of the first half.
26:The Suns forced a season-high 25 turnovers against the Bucks. The 26 giveaways were also a season-high for Milwaukee.
33-14If there was a negative in Phoenix's victory Saturday, it was how Jeff Hornacek's squad closed quarter. In the last two minutes of each frame, the Bucks outscored the Suns 33-14.
100:With 116 points against the Bucks, the Suns have now scored at least 100 points in each of their last nine home wins.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.