Updated Jan 3, 2014 - 4:30 pm
Mid-90s Phoenix Suns jerseys called fourth-best of that decade
Their best stretch started in 1992 when the team traded for Charles Barkley, moved into America West Arena and started wearing new uniforms.
And while Barkley was great (winning the 1993 MVP award) and the arena made for a pleasant viewing experience, it was the jerseys that many fans will remember from that era.
So perhaps it's fitting that they came in fourth for the best NBA jerseys of the 90s, at least according to USA Today's Sean Highkin.
The Suns' early-'90s rebrand, synonymous with Barkley's tenure there and the team's trip to the 1993 Finals, is still their best look. The team's brand-new redesign for this season features a callback to the shooting-star logo across the front of these jerseys, but the simplicity and color scheme of the original can't be topped.
The only duds to be ranked higher than the Suns' belonged to the Charlotte Hornets, Denver Nuggets and Orlando Magic.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.