The Pulse: Suns fans unsure of making a big trade
The question on Jan. 2 was, "Should the Phoenix Suns make a big trade to 'go for it' this season?"
A total of 587 votes were submitted, and we learned fans are pretty torn about the idea.
The winner with just 44 percent of the returns was "Sure, depending on the deal," but "Nah, I'd rather keep building" was just a couple points behind.
At the very least, we do know fans are against the idea of not wanting a trade at all, as that came in last with just 5 percent of the votes.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.