The Pulse: Suns fans unsure of making a big trade
The question on Jan. 2 was, "Should the Phoenix Suns make a big trade to 'go for it' this season?"
A total of 587 votes were submitted, and we learned fans are pretty torn about the idea.
The winner with just 44 percent of the returns was "Sure, depending on the deal," but "Nah, I'd rather keep building" was just a couple points behind.
At the very least, we do know fans are against the idea of not wanting a trade at all, as that came in last with just 5 percent of the votes.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso