The Pulse: Suns fans unsure of making a big trade
The question on Jan. 2 was, "Should the Phoenix Suns make a big trade to 'go for it' this season?"
A total of 587 votes were submitted, and we learned fans are pretty torn about the idea.
The winner with just 44 percent of the returns was "Sure, depending on the deal," but "Nah, I'd rather keep building" was just a couple points behind.
At the very least, we do know fans are against the idea of not wanting a trade at all, as that came in last with just 5 percent of the votes.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t