The Pulse: Suns fans unsure of making a big trade
The question on Jan. 2 was, "Should the Phoenix Suns make a big trade to 'go for it' this season?"
A total of 587 votes were submitted, and we learned fans are pretty torn about the idea.
The winner with just 44 percent of the returns was "Sure, depending on the deal," but "Nah, I'd rather keep building" was just a couple points behind.
At the very least, we do know fans are against the idea of not wanting a trade at all, as that came in last with just 5 percent of the votes.
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea