Bay Area teams uniting to whoop Arizona teams over weekend
The San Jose Sharks got the pep rally for Bay Area teams started on Friday via Twitter.
The Sharks did their part, halting the Phoenix Coyotes' comeback bid in Glendale, beating them 4-3 in a shootout.
And the Golden State Warriors took notice, applauding the victory and going on to get one of their own, embarrassing the Phoenix Suns in a 29-point blowout win.
The 49ers then vowed to do the same in an all-important tilt with the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.