Suns' Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic, Markieff Morris on NBA All-Star ballot
Of the 120 players on the ballot, three Phoenix Suns players were named. Highlighting the trio is Eric Bledsoe (21.1 points per game, 7.1 assists per game, 51.4% from the floor). Along with him on the ballot were guard Goran Dragic, who has been injured for much of the first eight games, and Markieff Morris, who is seemingly in the midst of a breakout campaign.
According to the NBA's release, the ballot is comprised of 60 players from each conference, divided into two categories: frontcourt and backcourt. Each conference's ballot is comprised of 36 frontcourt players and 24 backcourt players.
The NBA has incorporated social media into All-Star voting for the second straight year, allowing fans to vote via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also, fans in China can use Sina Weibo and Tencent Microblog to cast their votes. Fans are allowed to vote once for 10 different players per day. Votes can also be cast via SMS and online, at NBA.com.
The hashtag #NBABallot will be used to accompany votes.
Voting concludes Jan. 20, 2014.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.