Suns' Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic, Markieff Morris on NBA All-Star ballot
Of the 120 players on the ballot, three Phoenix Suns players were named. Highlighting the trio is Eric Bledsoe (21.1 points per game, 7.1 assists per game, 51.4% from the floor). Along with him on the ballot were guard Goran Dragic, who has been injured for much of the first eight games, and Markieff Morris, who is seemingly in the midst of a breakout campaign.
According to the NBA's release, the ballot is comprised of 60 players from each conference, divided into two categories: frontcourt and backcourt. Each conference's ballot is comprised of 36 frontcourt players and 24 backcourt players.
The NBA has incorporated social media into All-Star voting for the second straight year, allowing fans to vote via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also, fans in China can use Sina Weibo and Tencent Microblog to cast their votes. Fans are allowed to vote once for 10 different players per day. Votes can also be cast via SMS and online, at NBA.com.
The hashtag #NBABallot will be used to accompany votes.
Voting concludes Jan. 20, 2014.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.