The Pulse: Not much expected of Phoenix Suns this season
On Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, we asked a very simple question heading into the Phoenix Suns' opener: How many games will the Phoenix Suns win this season?
The choices were "0-15," "16-25," "26-35," "36-36" or "More than 46."
Votes were cast by 660 people, and the majority believe the team will win between 16-25 games, as that earned 50 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to the 26-35 range, which garnered 27 percent of the responses.
Now, this was before the team's 104-91 over the Portland Trail Blazers, so maybe if asked again some folks would change their mind.
But as far as we can tell, there is not much optimism for this season on Planet Orange.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 3Coach says the Suns know who they are, so who are they?
- The DISH - November 29, 2013 - Friday November 29Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - November 27, 2013 - Wednesday November 27Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.