The Pulse: Not much expected of Phoenix Suns this season
On Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, we asked a very simple question heading into the Phoenix Suns' opener: How many games will the Phoenix Suns win this season?
The choices were "0-15," "16-25," "26-35," "36-36" or "More than 46."
Votes were cast by 660 people, and the majority believe the team will win between 16-25 games, as that earned 50 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to the 26-35 range, which garnered 27 percent of the responses.
Now, this was before the team's 104-91 over the Portland Trail Blazers, so maybe if asked again some folks would change their mind.
But as far as we can tell, there is not much optimism for this season on Planet Orange.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea