The Pulse: Not much expected of Phoenix Suns this season
On Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, we asked a very simple question heading into the Phoenix Suns' opener: How many games will the Phoenix Suns win this season?
The choices were "0-15," "16-25," "26-35," "36-36" or "More than 46."
Votes were cast by 660 people, and the majority believe the team will win between 16-25 games, as that earned 50 percent of the vote. The next highest total belonged to the 26-35 range, which garnered 27 percent of the responses.
Now, this was before the team's 104-91 over the Portland Trail Blazers, so maybe if asked again some folks would change their mind.
But as far as we can tell, there is not much optimism for this season on Planet Orange.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org