Updated Oct 24, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Suns' Markieff Morris suspended one game
The incident occurred midway through the third quarter when Morris, who has vowed to bring a more physical style of play to the court in the Suns' upcoming season, elbowed the Thunder's Serge Ibaka in the face and resulted in the ejection of the Suns' starting power forward.
Morris will serve his suspension during the Suns' regular season opener Wednesday versus the Portland Trailblazers.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.