Updated Sep 16, 2013 - 7:03 pm
NBA releases top 10 highlights of Phoenix Suns' 2012-13 season
It wasn't without its moments, however. There were the two home wins in late January over the Los Angeles teams (Lakers and Clippers); there was another home win over the Lakers (23-point blowout) on Mar. 18; on Dec. 12, 2012, Goran Dragic made a game-winning flip shot at home against the Memphis Grizzlies; and there was the come-from-behind road win in overtime over the San Antonio Spurs on Feb. 27, in which Jermaine O'Neal turned back the clock at least 10 years, making key play after key play.
The NBA has released its top 10 Suns plays of last year on both its website and YouTube account. In the video, you'll see quite a few Dragic passes between a defender's legs, several Marcin Gortat dunks and a few highlights from now-departed Suns, such as Jared Dudley, Michael Beasley and Wesley Johnson.
Perhaps the most meaningful play -- in the context of a game -- happened in the aforementioned San Antonio contest: O'Neal grabbed a Manu Ginobili missed free throw and fired an almost full-court pass to Johnson, who turned around and made a three at the buzzer to send the game into overtime.
See where that play lands in NBA.com's list:
- Former D-league coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday March 7Pouring money down the drain