Phoenix Suns rookie Alex Len cleared to resume practicing
The fifth pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, Len has spent the summer recovering from a pair of ankle surgeries. The Suns have maintained they are not worried about the center's prognosis, but no doubt they are anxious to see their top pick on the floor.
And it appears they are about to get that chance.
The 20-year-old Len averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a sophomore for Maryland last season, and is expected to help anchor the Suns' frontline for years to come.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.