Phoenix Suns sign top pick Alex Len
The team announced Thursday it had signed its top pick, officially bringing the 7-foot-1, 255-pound center into the fold.
Taken with the fifth overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, Len averaged 11.9 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game for Maryland as a sophomore last season.
Len is currently rehabbing from a pair of ankle surgeries, the most recent of which came in mid-July.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.