Updated Aug 28, 2013 - 11:50 pm
Phoenix Suns announce 2013-14 dance team
The team chose from among 150 hopefuls during a week-long selection process, according to a press release.
Suns fans had the opportunity to vote for their favorite finalists for the chance to win two courtside seats to a Suns game this coming season. The 2013-14 Suns Dancers were selected based on the combined results of the judging panel and Suns fans.
Below are the names of the 18 members of the Suns' newest dance team, including which city they hail from:
Alexandra, Gilbert, AZ
Amanda, Queen Creek, AZ
Ariel, Yuma, AZ
Bianca, Phoenix, AZ
Brittney, Phoenix, AZ
Carin, Albuquerque, NM
Chelsea, Scottsdale, AZ
Hannah, Scottsdale, AZ
Holly, Phoenix, AZ
Jordan, Scottsdale, AZ
Kat, Iowa City, IA
Kendal, Phoenix, AZ
Madison, Salt Lake City, UT
Rachel, Newport Beach, CA
Staci, Gilbert, AZ
Tasha, Syracuse, UT
Tatum, Phoenix, AZ
Tia, Gilbert, AZ
You can watch video of the final selection show for the Suns Dancers at suns.com.
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.