Phoenix Suns to log fourth-most travel miles of any NBA team in 2013-14
Their 2013-14 schedule, which was released Tuesday, has them opening the season at home against the Portland Trail Blazers while finishing the slate on the road against the Sacramento Kings.
In between those games, though, the Suns will travel the fourth-most miles of any team in the NBA.
The only teams that will put in more miles than Phoenix are Minnesota, Portland and Golden State. And for what it's worth, the Philadelphia 76ers will be logging the fewest frequent flyer miles of any team.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.