Phoenix Suns make 'Beat L.A.' more than just a slogan
Often heard being chanted when any Valley team is battling a team from the City of Angels, it is now the basketball team's newest website.
All you need do is check out Beat.LA to see for yourself.
The URL takes you to a pretty neat home page, where you have the option to either learn more about the rivalry between the Suns and Lakers, watch videos about the history or simply admire the nice looking page itself.
For what it's worth, there is no mention of the L.A. Clippers anywhere to be found.
According to the L.A. Times, the Suns spent $5,300 to secure the domain name. The .la may be a country code for Laos, but it worked out pretty well for the Suns.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org