Phoenix Suns make 'Beat L.A.' more than just a slogan
Often heard being chanted when any Valley team is battling a team from the City of Angels, it is now the basketball team's newest website.
All you need do is check out Beat.LA to see for yourself.
The URL takes you to a pretty neat home page, where you have the option to either learn more about the rivalry between the Suns and Lakers, watch videos about the history or simply admire the nice looking page itself.
For what it's worth, there is no mention of the L.A. Clippers anywhere to be found.
According to the L.A. Times, the Suns spent $5,300 to secure the domain name. The .la may be a country code for Laos, but it worked out pretty well for the Suns.
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.