Phoenix Suns make 'Beat L.A.' more than just a slogan
Often heard being chanted when any Valley team is battling a team from the City of Angels, it is now the basketball team's newest website.
All you need do is check out Beat.LA to see for yourself.
The URL takes you to a pretty neat home page, where you have the option to either learn more about the rivalry between the Suns and Lakers, watch videos about the history or simply admire the nice looking page itself.
For what it's worth, there is no mention of the L.A. Clippers anywhere to be found.
According to the L.A. Times, the Suns spent $5,300 to secure the domain name. The .la may be a country code for Laos, but it worked out pretty well for the Suns.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t