Phoenix Suns make 'Beat L.A.' more than just a slogan
Often heard being chanted when any Valley team is battling a team from the City of Angels, it is now the basketball team's newest website.
All you need do is check out Beat.LA to see for yourself.
The URL takes you to a pretty neat home page, where you have the option to either learn more about the rivalry between the Suns and Lakers, watch videos about the history or simply admire the nice looking page itself.
For what it's worth, there is no mention of the L.A. Clippers anywhere to be found.
According to the L.A. Times, the Suns spent $5,300 to secure the domain name. The .la may be a country code for Laos, but it worked out pretty well for the Suns.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.