Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 8:20 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic gets into scuffle at European tournament
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is not one of those players.
Dragic is playing for his native Slovenia in the Lasko Group Tournament, a tune-up for EuroBasket 2013, and apparently he's playing hard.
Early in a contest against Turkey, Dragic drove to the hoop against Turkish guard Dogus Balbay. A foul was called and Dragic's momentum carried him into Balbay as they crossed over the baseline. Dragic gave Balbay a shove, and the former Texas Longhorn responded with a left hook to Dragic's face.
Both players were ejected.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.