Updated Aug 5, 2013 - 8:20 am
Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic gets into scuffle at European tournament
Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is not one of those players.
Dragic is playing for his native Slovenia in the Lasko Group Tournament, a tune-up for EuroBasket 2013, and apparently he's playing hard.
Early in a contest against Turkey, Dragic drove to the hoop against Turkish guard Dogus Balbay. A foul was called and Dragic's momentum carried him into Balbay as they crossed over the baseline. Dragic gave Balbay a shove, and the former Texas Longhorn responded with a left hook to Dragic's face.
Both players were ejected.
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.