Wait is almost over: Phoenix Suns to unveil new uniforms on Aug. 15
On Thursday, Aug. 15, the Phoenix Suns will finally unveil their new-look uniforms, according to the team's website.
They will host a "fashion show" at 7 p.m. at Scottsdale Fashion Square to reveal the jerseys.
Suns players Eric Bledsoe, Alex Len, Archie Goodwin and P.J. Tucker will reveal the new look, with Suns Ring-of-Honor members Alvan Adams, Tom Chambers, Walter Davis and Dick Van Arsdale, as well as alumni Eddie Johnson, Steven Hunter and Tim Kempton all scheduled to participate. Legendary radio play-by-play broadcaster Al McCoy, as well as Suns President Jason Rowley, will also play a role in the highly anticipated event.
The team's site says the uniforms will be available for purchase right after the unveiling. This is only the fourth time in the franchise's history that it has done a major redesign of its uniforms.
The team has released a series of teases of the new uniforms all summer using social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and others.
The show will take place on the east end of the first level of Fashion Square, just outside Barneys.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.