Wait is almost over: Phoenix Suns to unveil new uniforms on Aug. 15
On Thursday, Aug. 15, the Phoenix Suns will finally unveil their new-look uniforms, according to the team's website.
They will host a "fashion show" at 7 p.m. at Scottsdale Fashion Square to reveal the jerseys.
Suns players Eric Bledsoe, Alex Len, Archie Goodwin and P.J. Tucker will reveal the new look, with Suns Ring-of-Honor members Alvan Adams, Tom Chambers, Walter Davis and Dick Van Arsdale, as well as alumni Eddie Johnson, Steven Hunter and Tim Kempton all scheduled to participate. Legendary radio play-by-play broadcaster Al McCoy, as well as Suns President Jason Rowley, will also play a role in the highly anticipated event.
The team's site says the uniforms will be available for purchase right after the unveiling. This is only the fourth time in the franchise's history that it has done a major redesign of its uniforms.
The team has released a series of teases of the new uniforms all summer using social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and others.
The show will take place on the east end of the first level of Fashion Square, just outside Barneys.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org