Wait is almost over: Phoenix Suns to unveil new uniforms on Aug. 15
On Thursday, Aug. 15, the Phoenix Suns will finally unveil their new-look uniforms, according to the team's website.
They will host a "fashion show" at 7 p.m. at Scottsdale Fashion Square to reveal the jerseys.
Suns players Eric Bledsoe, Alex Len, Archie Goodwin and P.J. Tucker will reveal the new look, with Suns Ring-of-Honor members Alvan Adams, Tom Chambers, Walter Davis and Dick Van Arsdale, as well as alumni Eddie Johnson, Steven Hunter and Tim Kempton all scheduled to participate. Legendary radio play-by-play broadcaster Al McCoy, as well as Suns President Jason Rowley, will also play a role in the highly anticipated event.
The team's site says the uniforms will be available for purchase right after the unveiling. This is only the fourth time in the franchise's history that it has done a major redesign of its uniforms.
The team has released a series of teases of the new uniforms all summer using social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and others.
The show will take place on the east end of the first level of Fashion Square, just outside Barneys.
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.