Suns seeded 3rd in Inaugural 2013 NBA Summer League Championship
The Suns will play their next contest at 5 p.m. Arizona time on Thursday against the winner of the Portland/Atlanta game, being played Wednesday.
All of the 22 participating teams have played three games each prior to being seeded based on their win/loss records. Ties were broken using quarter-points and then point differential to determine the seedings.
Each team will compete in at least two more games regardless of their game outcomes and could play up to a maximum of seven games.
The Suns have gone 3-0 in pool play, winning their games against Portland, Minnesota and Memphis.
The Golden State Warriors are the top seed in the tournament with the Chicago Bulls placed second. After the Suns, it's the D-League Selects and the Charlotte Bobcats rounding out the top five.
The championship game is scheduled to take place on Monday, July 22nd at 6 p.m. Arizona time.
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.