Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:38 am
Suns unveil 2013 Las Vegas Summer League roster
First-round picks from the past three drafts: Markieff Morris (2011), Kendall Marshall (2012) and Archie Goodwin (2013) will all be suiting up in Las Vegas.
The trio of former first rounders will also be joined by P.J. Tucker, Diante Garrett, Marcus Morris (Houston Rockets' first-round pick in 2011) and 2013 second-round pick (No. 57 overall) Alex Oriakhi.
Filling out the roster are undrafted free agents Thomas Abercrombie (Washington State), Chris Babb (Iowa State), Dionte Christmas (Temple), Jake Cohen (Davidson) and Arinze Onuaku (Syracuse).
The Suns' 12-man team will play its first summer league game at 5:30 p.m. Saturday against the Portland Trail Blazers at UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center.
As part of a new wrinkle to the Las Vegas Summer League, each team will play three preliminary round games from July 12-16 before competing in a seeded tournament that runs through the July 22 Championship Game.
Teams can play no fewer than five games.
Jeff Hornacek will get his first taste of life at the head of the bench, as he'll serve as the team's head coach.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.