Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:31 am
Could purple be a prominent Suns color after all?
While the transition to a more prominent black and orange color scheme was not all that surprising given the court makeover US Airways Center underwent last season, there were plenty of people around the Valley who were confused by the organization's attempt to move away from the color purple -- a staple since the 1968-69 expansion season.
As it turns out, though, purple might not be scrapped from the team's new-look attire.
Monday, the Suns tweeted out a picture of first-round pick Alex Len, who while ripping off his dress shirt, appears to be revealing one of the team's new jerseys.
The prominent color: purple.
Crisis averted? We'll see.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso