Updated Jul 9, 2013 - 9:31 am
Could purple be a prominent Suns color after all?
While the transition to a more prominent black and orange color scheme was not all that surprising given the court makeover US Airways Center underwent last season, there were plenty of people around the Valley who were confused by the organization's attempt to move away from the color purple -- a staple since the 1968-69 expansion season.
As it turns out, though, purple might not be scrapped from the team's new-look attire.
Monday, the Suns tweeted out a picture of first-round pick Alex Len, who while ripping off his dress shirt, appears to be revealing one of the team's new jerseys.
The prominent color: purple.
Crisis averted? We'll see.
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Phoenix Suns GM on Eric Bledsoe: 'I think he will be back at the end of the day'
- Phoenix Suns go all in on two point-guard lineups
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Thursday July 17ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard gives his take on Eric Bledsoe’s contract situation with the Phoeni