Jared Dudley's Phoenix Suns career, by the numbers
Here's a look at Dudley's career in purple and orange by the numbers:
The date Dudley was traded to the Suns from the Charlotte Bobcats with Jason Richardson in exchange for Raja Bell, Boris Diaw and Sean Singletary.
Dudley's three-point percentage with the Suns, which is good for third on their all-time list. Only Steve Nash (.435) and Raja Bell (.422) had hire career percentages. He's also sixth on the Suns' all-time list for three-pointers made with 437, behind only Nash (1,051), Dan Majerle (800), Leandro Barbosa (709), Shawn Marion (652) and Bell (622).
Dudley's three-point percentage in 93 career games with the Bobcats.
Dudley's career-high, which came in a 99-97 loss to the New York Knicks on December 26, 2012 at US Airways Center. In the game, Dudley hit 11-of-17 field goal attempts, 5-of-8 three-pointers and all nine of his free-throw attempts. It marked only the second time Dudley had eclipsed the 30-point mark in a game.
Dudley hit a career-high seven three-pointers in a 95-83 loss to the Miami Heat on December 23, 2010 at US Airways Center in Phoenix.
In 2009-10, Dudley hit a career-best 45.8 percent of his three-point attempts, which was fourth in the league, behind only Utah's Kyle Korver (.536), Washington's Mike Miller (.479) and Cleveland's Daniel Gibson (.476).
Dudley averaged 12.7 points per game in 2011-12, which was his best individual season in the NBA. He also averaged a career-high 4.6 rebounds and shot 38 percent from three-point range.
Dudley was one of only two Boston College players in the NBA in the 2012-13 season. Reggie Jackson of the Oklahoma City was the other.
Despite not being a superstar, Dudley is one of the best tweeters in the NBA. At the time of his trade to the Clippers, he had over 158,000 followers -- a number that is sure to increase by going to a higher-profile team in Los Angeles.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Though surprised by Suns' success, Sarver didn't see tanking as a good option
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- GM: Eric Bledsoe will be a Phoenix Suns player 'for a long time'
- Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org