Jared Dudley's Phoenix Suns career, by the numbers
Here's a look at Dudley's career in purple and orange by the numbers:
The date Dudley was traded to the Suns from the Charlotte Bobcats with Jason Richardson in exchange for Raja Bell, Boris Diaw and Sean Singletary.
Dudley's three-point percentage with the Suns, which is good for third on their all-time list. Only Steve Nash (.435) and Raja Bell (.422) had hire career percentages. He's also sixth on the Suns' all-time list for three-pointers made with 437, behind only Nash (1,051), Dan Majerle (800), Leandro Barbosa (709), Shawn Marion (652) and Bell (622).
Dudley's three-point percentage in 93 career games with the Bobcats.
Dudley's career-high, which came in a 99-97 loss to the New York Knicks on December 26, 2012 at US Airways Center. In the game, Dudley hit 11-of-17 field goal attempts, 5-of-8 three-pointers and all nine of his free-throw attempts. It marked only the second time Dudley had eclipsed the 30-point mark in a game.
Dudley hit a career-high seven three-pointers in a 95-83 loss to the Miami Heat on December 23, 2010 at US Airways Center in Phoenix.
In 2009-10, Dudley hit a career-best 45.8 percent of his three-point attempts, which was fourth in the league, behind only Utah's Kyle Korver (.536), Washington's Mike Miller (.479) and Cleveland's Daniel Gibson (.476).
Dudley averaged 12.7 points per game in 2011-12, which was his best individual season in the NBA. He also averaged a career-high 4.6 rebounds and shot 38 percent from three-point range.
Dudley was one of only two Boston College players in the NBA in the 2012-13 season. Reggie Jackson of the Oklahoma City was the other.
Despite not being a superstar, Dudley is one of the best tweeters in the NBA. At the time of his trade to the Clippers, he had over 158,000 followers -- a number that is sure to increase by going to a higher-profile team in Los Angeles.
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- An open letter to Eric Bledsoe
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.