Jared Dudley's Phoenix Suns career, by the numbers
Here's a look at Dudley's career in purple and orange by the numbers:
The date Dudley was traded to the Suns from the Charlotte Bobcats with Jason Richardson in exchange for Raja Bell, Boris Diaw and Sean Singletary.
Dudley's three-point percentage with the Suns, which is good for third on their all-time list. Only Steve Nash (.435) and Raja Bell (.422) had hire career percentages. He's also sixth on the Suns' all-time list for three-pointers made with 437, behind only Nash (1,051), Dan Majerle (800), Leandro Barbosa (709), Shawn Marion (652) and Bell (622).
Dudley's three-point percentage in 93 career games with the Bobcats.
Dudley's career-high, which came in a 99-97 loss to the New York Knicks on December 26, 2012 at US Airways Center. In the game, Dudley hit 11-of-17 field goal attempts, 5-of-8 three-pointers and all nine of his free-throw attempts. It marked only the second time Dudley had eclipsed the 30-point mark in a game.
Dudley hit a career-high seven three-pointers in a 95-83 loss to the Miami Heat on December 23, 2010 at US Airways Center in Phoenix.
In 2009-10, Dudley hit a career-best 45.8 percent of his three-point attempts, which was fourth in the league, behind only Utah's Kyle Korver (.536), Washington's Mike Miller (.479) and Cleveland's Daniel Gibson (.476).
Dudley averaged 12.7 points per game in 2011-12, which was his best individual season in the NBA. He also averaged a career-high 4.6 rebounds and shot 38 percent from three-point range.
Dudley was one of only two Boston College players in the NBA in the 2012-13 season. Reggie Jackson of the Oklahoma City was the other.
Despite not being a superstar, Dudley is one of the best tweeters in the NBA. At the time of his trade to the Clippers, he had over 158,000 followers -- a number that is sure to increase by going to a higher-profile team in Los Angeles.
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.