Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 5:53 pm
Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury to host Yarnell Wildfire donation drive Tuesday
On Tuesday, the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury will host a monetary donation drive in support of the families and victims affected by Sunday's tragedy.
The donations will be taken at the Casino Arizona Pavilion inside the U.S. Airways Center from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., prior to the Mercury's game against the New York Liberty. Those who donate will have their choice of a Suns or Mercury shirt plus be entered into a drawing for autographed merchandise.
All proceeds from the drive will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona and be used to assist survivors, cover costs for flights of family members of the victims, help the injured and purchase replacement equipment for the Prescott Fire Department.
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?