Updated Jul 1, 2013 - 5:53 pm
Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury to host Yarnell Wildfire donation drive Tuesday
On Tuesday, the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury will host a monetary donation drive in support of the families and victims affected by Sunday's tragedy.
The donations will be taken at the Casino Arizona Pavilion inside the U.S. Airways Center from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., prior to the Mercury's game against the New York Liberty. Those who donate will have their choice of a Suns or Mercury shirt plus be entered into a drawing for autographed merchandise.
All proceeds from the drive will benefit the 100 Club of Arizona and be used to assist survivors, cover costs for flights of family members of the victims, help the injured and purchase replacement equipment for the Prescott Fire Department.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.