Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm
Report: Phoenix Suns have 'strong' interest in Baylor's Pierre Jackson
And with picks 5, 30 and 57 at their disposal, they should have an opportunity to do just that. As it turns out, they may have someone in mind.
Suns, owners of the 30th pick, have strong interest in Baylor guard Pierre Jackson, a source said. Bos, NY, LAC,SA,Port also worked him out.— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) June 25, 2013
A 5-foot-10 guard, Jackson averaged 19.8 points and 7.1 assists per game for the Bears last season. He shot .427 from the field and .359 from three-point range.
- Suns relationship with Bledsoe described as headed towards ruined
- The Pulse: Fans say Suns need to negotiate smaller contract with Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.