Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm
Report: Phoenix Suns have 'strong' interest in Baylor's Pierre Jackson
And with picks 5, 30 and 57 at their disposal, they should have an opportunity to do just that. As it turns out, they may have someone in mind.
Suns, owners of the 30th pick, have strong interest in Baylor guard Pierre Jackson, a source said. Bos, NY, LAC,SA,Port also worked him out.— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) June 25, 2013
A 5-foot-10 guard, Jackson averaged 19.8 points and 7.1 assists per game for the Bears last season. He shot .427 from the field and .359 from three-point range.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.