Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 4:30 pm
Report: Phoenix Suns have 'strong' interest in Baylor's Pierre Jackson
And with picks 5, 30 and 57 at their disposal, they should have an opportunity to do just that. As it turns out, they may have someone in mind.
Suns, owners of the 30th pick, have strong interest in Baylor guard Pierre Jackson, a source said. Bos, NY, LAC,SA,Port also worked him out.— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) June 25, 2013
A 5-foot-10 guard, Jackson averaged 19.8 points and 7.1 assists per game for the Bears last season. He shot .427 from the field and .359 from three-point range.
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye finishes third in NBA Sportsmanship Award voting
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.