Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 9:53 am
Rumor: Suns most likely to trade lottery pick, could Derrick Williams be involved?
One such team could be the Phoenix Suns, who currently hold picks five and 30 in the first round. According to Fox Sports NBA columnist Sam Amico, they are the team most likely to move a lottery pick.
And, where might the Suns be sending it?
Maybe. Best shot appears to be to Suns at 5. RT @OhDee92: Will Minny move up from the 9th spot?— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) June 25, 2013
The Timberwolves are supposedly "enamored" with Indiana's Victor Oladipo, and according to ESPN.com, are looking to package picks nine and 26 -- along with forward Derrick Williams -- in an effort to move up to get their guy.
Williams, who was the second overall selection out of Arizona in 2011, averaged 12 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for Minnesota last season.
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.