Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 9:53 am
Rumor: Suns most likely to trade lottery pick, could Derrick Williams be involved?
One such team could be the Phoenix Suns, who currently hold picks five and 30 in the first round. According to Fox Sports NBA columnist Sam Amico, they are the team most likely to move a lottery pick.
And, where might the Suns be sending it?
Maybe. Best shot appears to be to Suns at 5. RT @OhDee92: Will Minny move up from the 9th spot?— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) June 25, 2013
The Timberwolves are supposedly "enamored" with Indiana's Victor Oladipo, and according to ESPN.com, are looking to package picks nine and 26 -- along with forward Derrick Williams -- in an effort to move up to get their guy.
Williams, who was the second overall selection out of Arizona in 2011, averaged 12 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for Minnesota last season.
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.