Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 6:41 am
Michael Carter-Williams tweets about potential second workout with Suns
While the team has not announced any new scheduled workouts heading into Thursday's draft, one top prospect appears to be making a return trip back to the Valley.
Carter-Williams, who initially visited with the Suns back on June 6, averaged 11.9 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Syracuse in 2012-13.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org