Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 6:41 am
Michael Carter-Williams tweets about potential second workout with Suns
While the team has not announced any new scheduled workouts heading into Thursday's draft, one top prospect appears to be making a return trip back to the Valley.
Carter-Williams, who initially visited with the Suns back on June 6, averaged 11.9 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Syracuse in 2012-13.
- After grueling stretch, Phoenix Suns hope to make up ground in March
- Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended by the NBA
- What do you want to be, Eric Bledsoe?
- Coach Jeff Hornacek: Suns 'need to get out of their comfort zone' after recent losses
- Griffin, Clippers top Suns in testy divisional affair: By the Numbers
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- The DISH - March 12, 2013 - Wednesday March 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns' History.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Tuesday March 11Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the return of Eric Bledsoe.
- Jeff Hornacek, Phoenix Suns Head Coach - Tuesday March 11Do the Suns lack toughness?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea