Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 6:41 am
Michael Carter-Williams tweets about potential second workout with Suns
While the team has not announced any new scheduled workouts heading into Thursday's draft, one top prospect appears to be making a return trip back to the Valley.
Carter-Williams, who initially visited with the Suns back on June 6, averaged 11.9 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Syracuse in 2012-13.
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Jeff Hornacek: We got it back to Phoenix Suns basketball
- Suns' Jeff Hornacek finishes behind Spurs' Gregg Popovich in Coach of the Year voting
- Phoenix Suns' vocal, emotional leader P.J. Tucker wants to return
- Suns analyst: Team would benefit from veteran experience, clutch performer
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?