Updated Jun 24, 2013 - 6:41 am
Michael Carter-Williams tweets about potential second workout with Suns
While the team has not announced any new scheduled workouts heading into Thursday's draft, one top prospect appears to be making a return trip back to the Valley.
Carter-Williams, who initially visited with the Suns back on June 6, averaged 11.9 points, 7.3 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game as a sophomore at Syracuse in 2012-13.
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Film study aiding defensive effort of Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker
- Phoenix Suns enjoy brief break, ready to resume playing
- Suns Strokes: Suns scrape by in win vs. Raptors
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?