Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 4:59 pm
Who's Your Daddy: Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
What is the most important life lesson you want to pass down to your children?
I just tell my kids I believe in them, and it's that simple. Just know that your dad believes in you in whatever you choose to do.
What is the the best sports memory you've had with your children?
I guess it's a little bit selfish, but I'm a San Francisco Giants fan and they played the Braves in the playoffs a couple years ago. So we went to the game, and my kids love the Braves -- I live in Atlanta -- and we beat the Braves, and I talked so much smack to them that they really got really mad on the way home. I'm a true Giant guy, but we had a great time. They love the Braves, and it was a great game. The Braves got up in the eighth inning and we came back and won it in the ninth, and we just had a great time. Every time we go to a sporting event it's fun. I love when they just ask questions about anything, and sports is a great life lesson in all the sports you do. Hopefully they're learning as they play each day.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Morris twins 'better together' for Phoenix Suns
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.