Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 4:59 pm
Who's Your Daddy: Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
What is the most important life lesson you want to pass down to your children?
I just tell my kids I believe in them, and it's that simple. Just know that your dad believes in you in whatever you choose to do.
What is the the best sports memory you've had with your children?
I guess it's a little bit selfish, but I'm a San Francisco Giants fan and they played the Braves in the playoffs a couple years ago. So we went to the game, and my kids love the Braves -- I live in Atlanta -- and we beat the Braves, and I talked so much smack to them that they really got really mad on the way home. I'm a true Giant guy, but we had a great time. They love the Braves, and it was a great game. The Braves got up in the eighth inning and we came back and won it in the ninth, and we just had a great time. Every time we go to a sporting event it's fun. I love when they just ask questions about anything, and sports is a great life lesson in all the sports you do. Hopefully they're learning as they play each day.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?