Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:34 am
Who's Your Daddy: Jared Dudley
"Wow. That is a great question. My dad was a smart guy, he was an engineer who got his degree at Irvine. I just remember my dad working hard, especially at an early age. He use to always say, 'always respect everybody.' I remember that my dad always said 'hi' to everybody. It's funny cause my dad lives in Arizona now so he is always at my basketball games. You would think he was a part-owner with the way he walks around the arena. He says 'hi' to all security, chefs, he know more people at the arena than I do. We use to walk the street and he would always say 'hi' to everybody. So I would say work hard and say "hi" to everybody."
What is the most memorable sports experience you remember with your dad?
"You know what, my parents were divorced early on in the 80s, but my sports experience that I remember is my dad coming to my games. I remember him coming to my games in high school and coming to my games in college at Boston College. It was like, at that point of time when your parents are divorced and they come back to your games and see you, man, you've gotten a lot better, you have improved your game, it was a cool feeling to experience that with my dad. Sometimes, dads come in and out of your life, and they don't come back, but my dad came back. For him to experience that and see me get drafted by Charlotte, with him being from North Carolina, that was a cool moment for us."
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org