Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:34 am
Who's Your Daddy: Jared Dudley
"Wow. That is a great question. My dad was a smart guy, he was an engineer who got his degree at Irvine. I just remember my dad working hard, especially at an early age. He use to always say, 'always respect everybody.' I remember that my dad always said 'hi' to everybody. It's funny cause my dad lives in Arizona now so he is always at my basketball games. You would think he was a part-owner with the way he walks around the arena. He says 'hi' to all security, chefs, he know more people at the arena than I do. We use to walk the street and he would always say 'hi' to everybody. So I would say work hard and say "hi" to everybody."
What is the most memorable sports experience you remember with your dad?
"You know what, my parents were divorced early on in the 80s, but my sports experience that I remember is my dad coming to my games. I remember him coming to my games in high school and coming to my games in college at Boston College. It was like, at that point of time when your parents are divorced and they come back to your games and see you, man, you've gotten a lot better, you have improved your game, it was a cool feeling to experience that with my dad. Sometimes, dads come in and out of your life, and they don't come back, but my dad came back. For him to experience that and see me get drafted by Charlotte, with him being from North Carolina, that was a cool moment for us."
- Richard Justice, MLB.com writer
- Dan Hicks, NBC golf commentator
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA analyst
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president
- Ken Rosenthal, FOX Sports MLB insider
- Dan Majerle, GCU basketball head coach
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst
- Kevin Gibson, D-backs' manager's son
- Kirk Gibson Jr., D-backs' manager's son
- D-backs analyst Tom Candiotti
- Suns forward Jared Dudley
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson
- Dodgers analyst Steve Lyons
- Arizona Sports reminisces
- Franz: Remembering your dad this Father's Day
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset to success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?