Updated Jun 6, 2013 - 6:12 am
Wisconsin's Jared Berggren: Size and versatility are major strengths
Berggren, who was with Wisconsin from 2009-13, appeared in 119 games for the Badgers, including 72 starts. He was also a Big Ten All-Defensive Team member and All-Big Ten honorable mention selection in 2012.
"Today was good, we got good action with some good competition," Berggren said.
Berggren averaged 11.0 points a game with 6.9 rebounds his senior year. He was a career 47.1 percent shooter from the field and ranks first in Wisconsin history with 144 career blocks.
"My size and versatility as a four or a five are my strengths," Berggren said. "I also have the ability to stretch the floor.
"I just have to go and play my game. I can't pretend to be somebody that I am not."
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?