Updated Jun 6, 2013 - 6:12 am
Wisconsin's Jared Berggren: Size and versatility are major strengths
Berggren, who was with Wisconsin from 2009-13, appeared in 119 games for the Badgers, including 72 starts. He was also a Big Ten All-Defensive Team member and All-Big Ten honorable mention selection in 2012.
"Today was good, we got good action with some good competition," Berggren said.
Berggren averaged 11.0 points a game with 6.9 rebounds his senior year. He was a career 47.1 percent shooter from the field and ranks first in Wisconsin history with 144 career blocks.
"My size and versatility as a four or a five are my strengths," Berggren said. "I also have the ability to stretch the floor.
"I just have to go and play my game. I can't pretend to be somebody that I am not."
- Report: Phoenix Suns' P.J. Tucker arrested in Scottsdale in May for extreme DUI
- ESPN Insider: Goran Dragic is a max-contract candidate after next season
- Eric Bledsoe: 'I can understand the Suns are using restricted free agency against me'
- Phoenix Suns waive guard Dionte Christmas
- P.J. Tucker and cash deserved
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.