Updated Jun 6, 2013 - 6:12 am
Wisconsin's Jared Berggren: Size and versatility are major strengths
Berggren, who was with Wisconsin from 2009-13, appeared in 119 games for the Badgers, including 72 starts. He was also a Big Ten All-Defensive Team member and All-Big Ten honorable mention selection in 2012.
"Today was good, we got good action with some good competition," Berggren said.
Berggren averaged 11.0 points a game with 6.9 rebounds his senior year. He was a career 47.1 percent shooter from the field and ranks first in Wisconsin history with 144 career blocks.
"My size and versatility as a four or a five are my strengths," Berggren said. "I also have the ability to stretch the floor.
"I just have to go and play my game. I can't pretend to be somebody that I am not."
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.