Updated Jun 6, 2013 - 6:12 am
Wisconsin's Jared Berggren: Size and versatility are major strengths
Berggren, who was with Wisconsin from 2009-13, appeared in 119 games for the Badgers, including 72 starts. He was also a Big Ten All-Defensive Team member and All-Big Ten honorable mention selection in 2012.
"Today was good, we got good action with some good competition," Berggren said.
Berggren averaged 11.0 points a game with 6.9 rebounds his senior year. He was a career 47.1 percent shooter from the field and ranks first in Wisconsin history with 144 career blocks.
"My size and versatility as a four or a five are my strengths," Berggren said. "I also have the ability to stretch the floor.
"I just have to go and play my game. I can't pretend to be somebody that I am not."
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.