Updated May 7, 2013 - 7:00 pm
Suns hiring of new GM Ryan McDonough receives rave reviews
Take a look:
McDonough is a great hire, young and upcoming guy coming from a solid organization— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) May 7, 2013
I like everything about new #Suns GM Ryan McDonough but his age. At 33, he's just a few years older than myself and way more successful.— Adam Green (@theAdamGreen) May 7, 2013
With hiring of Boston's McDonough, Suns direction is clear: No more stopgap short-term free agents, rebuild through multiple picks in draft.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) May 7, 2013
Thrilled today for my friend Ryan McDonough, the new Suns GM. He got the big job..and a better climate. Impressive. Great hire by Phoenix.— Sean Grande (@SeanGrandePBP) May 7, 2013
Wish the late Will McDonough were alive to see his son Ryan take over as Phoenix Suns GM. Congratulations to McDonough family.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 7, 2013
Suns name Ryan McDonough new GM. He's 33. What have YOU accomplished by now? cbsprt.co/109c5DJ— Eye on Basketball (@EyeOnBasketball) May 7, 2013
Congrats to our friend Ryan McDonough on being named Phoenix Suns GM. We wish you luck on building another great team like 2002 Ambassadors.— Boston Red Sox (@RedSox) May 7, 2013
Congrats to UNC grad and former SID student assistant Ryan McDonough, new GM of the Phoenix Suns.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id…— Carolina Basketball (@UNC_Basketball) May 7, 2013
Don't know much about Ryan McDonough but logic behind Suns' hire makes sense. Now he has to be given freedom to run team.— scott bordow (@sbordow) May 7, 2013
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.