Updated May 7, 2013 - 12:21 pm
Suns' Michael Beasley being investigated for alleged sexual assault
Scottsdale Police confirmed they are investigating the 24-year-old for alleged sexual assault. According to police, the allegation stems from an incident that occurred on Jan. 13, 2013.
Police say the investigation is ongoing, and they are processing evidence and determining whether or not they plan to file criminal charges against Beasley.
This is not Beasley's only run-in with police since joining the Suns prior to the 2012-13 season, as he was cited with multiple driving offenses in late January, including driving with a suspended license, driving with excessive speed, driving with expired registration and failure to display a license plate on the rear of the vehicle.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.