Updated May 5, 2013 - 11:22 am
Former Suns players advance in 2013 NBA Playoffs
Jason Kidd, PG, New York Knicks
First Round: 1.8 points, 2.3 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game vs. Boston Celtics
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (2.8 points and 3.0 rebounds per game in four contests this season)
Amar'e Stoudemire, PF, New York Knicks
First Round: DNP vs. Boston Celtics, recovering from right knee surgery
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (8.0 points and 7.5 rebounds per game in two contests this season)
Quentin Richardson, SF, New York Knicks
First Round: 0.3 rebounds and 2.7 minutes per game vs. Boston Celtics
Second Round: vs. Indiana Pacers (not active during four contests this season)
James Jones, SF, Miami Heat
First Round: Four minutes and 31 seconds vs. Milwaukee Bucks, didn't record any stats
Second Round: vs. Chicago Bulls (three totals minutes in four contests this season)
Boris Diaw, PF, San Antonio Spurs
First Round: DNP vs. Los Angeles Lakers, recovering from back surgery
Second Round: vs. Golden State Warriors (2.0 points, 2.7 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game in three contests this season)
Former Suns players who lost in first round: Matt Barnes (Clippers), Grant Hill (Clippers), Earl Clark (Lakers), Steve Nash (Lakers), Joe Johnson (Nets) and Aaron Brooks (Rockets)
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.