Updated Apr 18, 2013 - 4:10 pm
The 2012-13 Phoenix Suns: By the numbers
The Phoenix Suns finished the 2012-13 season with a 25-57 record, which is good (or bad) enough for the second-worst mark in franchise history.
But was this really one of the worst teams the franchise has ever produced? Let's take a look at the numbers.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.
- Chris Broussard, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 11NBA insider Chris Broussard dicsusses the NBA playoff race.