Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 1:24 pm
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett was assigned to the Jam on April 11 for the third time, and appeared in both of the Jam's two playoff games, in which the 24-year-old averaged 21 points, seven assists and six rebounds while shooting 50 percent.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound guard has appeared in 18 games for the Suns this season, averaging just over over two points and one assist in 7.5 minutes.
The Suns only have two games remaining, beginning with one Monday at home against the Houston Rockets before traveling to Denver to take on the Nuggets Wednesday.
- Morris twins 'better together' for Phoenix Suns
- Suns GM McDonough not surprised by Phoenix's strong start
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe makes ESPN's list of top NBA players under 25
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108
- Suns Strokes: Offensive outburst hands Phoenix first road win vs. Lakers since 2010
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 12The Suns surprising run to start the season continues.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 12Al McCoy discuss the Suns big win against the Lakers and what is coming up next for the team.
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 11Ryan McDonough talks about the Suns' recent success after beating the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns Head Coach - Tuesday December 10How will they prepare for Kobe Bryant?
- The DISH - December 10, 2013 - Tuesday December 10Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.