Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 1:24 pm
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett was assigned to the Jam on April 11 for the third time, and appeared in both of the Jam's two playoff games, in which the 24-year-old averaged 21 points, seven assists and six rebounds while shooting 50 percent.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound guard has appeared in 18 games for the Suns this season, averaging just over over two points and one assist in 7.5 minutes.
The Suns only have two games remaining, beginning with one Monday at home against the Houston Rockets before traveling to Denver to take on the Nuggets Wednesday.
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle to enter NBA draft
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Wednesday April 23Tim Kempton defends his vote for Defensive Player of the Year.
- Tim Kempton, Suns analyst - Tuesday April 22Suns radio analyst Tim Kempton calls in to react to the blast.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 22Bickley blasts on postseason awards and how making it in the playoffs makes a huge difference
- Eddie Johnson, Suns analyst - Monday April 21Suns analyst Eddie Johnson talks about the NBA playoffs.