Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 1:24 pm
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett was assigned to the Jam on April 11 for the third time, and appeared in both of the Jam's two playoff games, in which the 24-year-old averaged 21 points, seven assists and six rebounds while shooting 50 percent.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound guard has appeared in 18 games for the Suns this season, averaging just over over two points and one assist in 7.5 minutes.
The Suns only have two games remaining, beginning with one Monday at home against the Houston Rockets before traveling to Denver to take on the Nuggets Wednesday.
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: 'I'm ready to go'
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset for success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?