Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 1:24 pm
Suns recall Diante Garrett from D-League
Garrett was assigned to the Jam on April 11 for the third time, and appeared in both of the Jam's two playoff games, in which the 24-year-old averaged 21 points, seven assists and six rebounds while shooting 50 percent.
The 6-foot-4, 175-pound guard has appeared in 18 games for the Suns this season, averaging just over over two points and one assist in 7.5 minutes.
The Suns only have two games remaining, beginning with one Monday at home against the Houston Rockets before traveling to Denver to take on the Nuggets Wednesday.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.