Updated Apr 9, 2013 - 11:57 am
Former Suns teammates give Robin Lopez a retro black jersey
He averaged 5.8 points per game and pulled down 3.3 rebounds per contest and played in a Western Conference Finals series.
However, the one thing he didn't do -- and he missed out on the chance to do so this season -- was wear the retro, mid-90s black jersey.
Now, while some Suns fans are happy about that, Lopez, who is averaging 11.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game for the Hornets this season, was likely a bit disappointed. After all, the jerseys are great.
Anyway, Lopez and the Hornets were in town over the weekend for a game against the Suns (which New Orleans won 95-92), and as posted on his Instagram account, Lopez's former teammates hooked him up with a jersey.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.