Lottery watch: Phoenix Suns edition
The Phoenix Suns are not going to make the playoffs, which means they will be in the draft lottery for the third time in three seasons. Unlike the last couple of trips, though, they are projected to pick pretty high. And to top it off, they will add a second lottery pick to the arsenal if the Los Angeles Lakers fail to qualify for the postseason. If the Lakeshow reaches the playoffs, the Suns will instead receive Miami's pick, which promises to be very late in the first round.
This page will keep you updated on where the potential lottery picks stand.
|Current Draft Position|
|NBADraft.net mock||Marcus Smart, G,Oklahoma State||--|
|No. 1 pick odds|
|Games back of playoff spot|
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.