Phoenix Suns deal Sebastian Telfair to Toronto
Telfair signed with the Suns prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. In two seasons in Phoenix, the former high school phenom played in 106 games, averaging 6.1 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Haddadi, 27, is averaging 1.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in just under seven minutes per game for the Raptors.
Telfair's playing time had dwindled lately as the Suns have gone with more of a youth movement which pushed rookie Kendall Marshall higher on the depth chart. Telfair hasn't gotten off interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's bench in eight of the last 11 contests.
He's also spent time with Portland, Boston, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland in his eight-year career.
- Alvin Gentry, former Suns head coach - Tuesday May 14Gentry talks to Doug & Wolf about the NBA Playoffs, the Suns coaching search and his future
- Denise McDonough, Ryan McDonough's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about raising the new Suns GM
- Melinda Dudley, Jared Dudley's mom - Friday May 10Mrs. Dudley tells Doug & Wolf what it was like raising the Suns fan favorite
- Tom Chambers, Suns legend - Friday May 10Chambers tells Doug & Wolf who he'd like to see hired as the new head coach of the Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Thursday May 9McDonough talks to Doug & Wolf about what he's looking for in a new head coach