Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 7:11 pm
Phoenix Suns deal Sebastian Telfair to Toronto
Telfair signed with the Suns prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. In two seasons in Phoenix, the former high school phenom played in 106 games, averaging 6.1 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Haddadi, 27, is averaging 1.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in just under seven minutes per game for the Raptors.
Telfair's playing time had dwindled lately as the Suns have gone with more of a youth movement which pushed rookie Kendall Marshall higher on the depth chart. Telfair hasn't gotten off interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's bench in eight of the last 11 contests.
He's also spent time with Portland, Boston, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland in his eight-year career.
- The DISH - December 6, 2013 - Friday December 6Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday December 5The Suns beat the Rockets on Wednesday night.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame Voice of the Suns - Thursday December 5How did the Suns beat one of the best NBA offenses?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns General Manager - Wednesday December 4Ryan McDonough discusses the Suns' recent losses.
- The DISH - December 3, 2013 - Tuesday December 3Jon Bloom brings us this day in Suns' history.