Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 7:11 pm
Phoenix Suns deal Sebastian Telfair to Toronto
Telfair signed with the Suns prior to the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season. In two seasons in Phoenix, the former high school phenom played in 106 games, averaging 6.1 points and 2.4 assists per game.
Haddadi, 27, is averaging 1.2 points and 1.2 rebounds in just under seven minutes per game for the Raptors.
Telfair's playing time had dwindled lately as the Suns have gone with more of a youth movement which pushed rookie Kendall Marshall higher on the depth chart. Telfair hasn't gotten off interim head coach Lindsey Hunter's bench in eight of the last 11 contests.
He's also spent time with Portland, Boston, Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers and Cleveland in his eight-year career.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.