Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns release rookie Luke Zeller
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, the team has made that move.
Luke Zeller has been released by the Suns— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) February 21, 2013
Zeller, a 6-foot-11 rookie out of Notre Dame, played sparingly this season for the Suns, appearing in only 16 games while averaging 1.2 points and 0.6 rebounds per game.
Zeller hadn't seen minutes since a loss in Oklahoma City February 10.
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Phoenix Suns hope Eric Bledsoe ‘ready to go' next week
- Newly signed center Shavlik Randolph has close ties to Suns GM, players
- Phoenix Suns center Miles Plumlee to miss second straight game
- Lon Babby, Suns President of Basketball Operations - Thursday March 6Lon Babby talks about the Suns recent injury woes.
- The DISH - March 6, 2014 - Thursday March 6Jon Bloom takes the Suns time machine back to 2000 and a big late season victory at home.
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday March 6What's the best way to prepare for games on the road?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday March 5Suns GM Ryan McDonough reacts to the team's loss to the Clippers.
- The DISH - March 4, 2013 - Tuesday March 4Jon Bloom gives us the day in Suns' history.