Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 8:30 am
Suns release rookie Luke Zeller
According to Arizona Sports 620's John Gambadoro, the team has made that move.
Luke Zeller has been released by the Suns— John Gambadoro (@Gambo620) February 21, 2013
Zeller, a 6-foot-11 rookie out of Notre Dame, played sparingly this season for the Suns, appearing in only 16 games while averaging 1.2 points and 0.6 rebounds per game.
Zeller hadn't seen minutes since a loss in Oklahoma City February 10.
- Reserves lead Suns to season-ending win over Kings: By The Numbers
- Suns general manager Ryan McDonough: 'We'd like to have' Channing Frye back next season
- Phoenix Suns GM: It would be a waste of time for another team to pursue Eric Bledsoe
- If you dislike Robert Sarver, don't read this!
- Robert Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm of the Phoenix Suns
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.